Working or studying from home is easy when you have a printer and scanner at home. This is needed to print the required documents, send scanned copies, submit the assignments and more easily. These combo devices of a laser printer with scanners are even suitable for small offices where the operating mechanism is not fully digital and people still need to work on physical copies at times. Laser printers with scanners or laserjet printers are also available with photocopy options to meet all your needs easily. Whether you are working at home or have a small business location, if you have paperwork then you will have to buy a printer. The printer should be efficient enough to let you easily carry out your copying and scanning tasks so that you do not have to step out of your premises for small needs. That is when a laser printer with a scanner, whether coloured or monochrome, comes to your rescue.
Types of laser printers available in India-
- Laser printers with scanners
- Laser printers without scanners
- Coloured laser printers
- Monochrome or black and white laser printers
- Wifi printers
- Printers with wired connectivity options
Here are some of the best options in colour laser printers and monochrome laser printers with scanners that will help you make the right buying decision-
1) HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Direct Wireless Network Laser Printer: When it comes to printers for homes and offices, HP is one of the most trusted brand names in India. This is a wireless printer allowing you to give the print command from anywhere in your home or office. Since you can connect to your printer using an app, USB cable, wifi, ethernet and more, you will easily be able to use your printer. This is a compact laserjet printer to save space on your desk. With 150 sheets input tray and 2-line LCD text, you can conveniently use your printer whenever you want.
2) Brother DCP-L2520D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer: This multi-function laser printer can be another good option to consider when you are shopping online. This printer can be connected via USB and is suitable for all your essential tasks including scanning and photocopying. With a speed of around 30 pages per minute, you can quickly print or scan without waiting for a long time. You can easily insert up to 250 sheets at a time in the feeder tray. So, this laser printer with a scanner is even apt for small office needs.
3) Canon MF3010 Digital Multifunction Laser Printer: when it comes to printers, Canon is another popular name that you can consider when you are shopping online. This stylish laser printer cab be another good option to pick if you want a multifunction colour laser printer. With high-quality printing, scanning and copying options, this laser printer is suitable for both home and office needs. This colour laser printer has a stylish finishing and can print up to 18 pages in a minute. Since it can support multiple paper sizes, you can use it for all your needs.
4) HP Neverstop 1200w Print, Copy, Scan, WiFi Laser Printer: Here is another good option by HP that will let you meet all your scanning and printing needs without spending too much money. This is a wireless printer and is even compatible with smartphones and tablets. So, you can conveniently print a required file just by giving the print command from your mobile device. With a printing speed of up to 20 pages in a minute, you will not have to wait for a long time after you give the print command. The input tray has a capacity of 150 sheets which is sufficient for all your basic needs.
5) HP Laserjet 136w Laser Monochrome Printer: This affordable laser printer with a scanner can be another good option by HP to help you meet all your home and small office needs. This wireless printer is compatible with almost all devices including smartphones and tablets. So, you can operate it conveniently whenever you need a print. It will even eliminate the need of having multiple wires on and around your desk. Since this laserjet printer with a scanner has a compact design, it will easily fit on your table. With multiple connectivity options, you can use it as you want.
6) Pantum M6502NW Laser MFP (Black and White): If you want to buy an affordable laser printer with a scanner, this one can be another good option to pick. This printer is available with a flatbed scanner and supports wifi mode of connectivity. So, you can even give the print command from your smartphone or tablet to enjoy convenient printing whenever you want. The maximum monthly cycle for this printer is 20,000 pages. So, you can even use it for your office needs.
7) Ricoh SP 111SU Monochrome Multi-Function Laser Printer: If you want to buy a wired laser printer with a scanner, this one can be an affordable option to pick. Being a slim and compact printer, it will not occupy too much space on your work desk and will allow you to work comfortably. With an output speed of up to 16 pages per minute, this printer ensures efficiency when you are working. Since this printer can be conveniently connected to your computer or network, it is a good option for almost all homes and small offices.
8) HP Laserjet 126a Compact Monochrome Multifunction Printer: When it comes to printers, HP has been one of the most popular brand names in India. Being an all-in-one monochrome printer, this one is a good choice for both home and office needs. With a printing speed of 20 pages per minute, this printer is a decent choice and will help you save a lot of time when you are working. The compact size of this laserjet printer allows you to save space on your desk and work efficiently. Since this printer automatically shuts off, it saves on power consumption and allows you to work without worrying about the electricity bill. The input tray capacity of this printer is 150 sheets.
9) Brother DCP-B7500D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer: if you are looking for a heavy-duty laser printer for your office needs, this one can be a good option to pick. This laser printer is affordable and offers a printing speed of up to 34 pages per minute. So, your work efficiency will not get affected when you give the print command. Since this printer supports almost all sizes of papers like A4, A5, legal and more, it will easily help you meet all your printing needs at work. The LCD screen makes it easy for you to give the command and adjust the printing settings as per your needs and convenience.
10) HP Laserjet 138fnw Monochrome Compact Wi-Fi Printer: If you want to go for a wireless printer that will help you avoid the clutter of wires from your desk and give the print command conveniently, this laser printer with a scanner can be a good option to consider. The sleek design of this laserjet printer makes it a stylish and beautiful addition to your work desk. The printing tray capacity is 140 pages and the scanning and copying feeder has a capacity of 40 pages. So, you will be able to work efficiently and save a lot of time when you are using this printer. This is a monochrome printer that offers a maximum printing speed of 21 sheets.