Mr. Deepesh Patel, Proprietor, Jet Technologies, shares about their company’s operations, their brand Jet Toner, and about their business operations and future plans. Founded in 2002, Today, Jet Technologies is a one-stop-source for a wide range of printer and copier parts and other imaging consumables under their brand name Jet Toner which enjoys high reputation in the Indian imaging industry. Jet Technologies has its state-of-the manufacturing unit in Biwandi (near Mumbai) where they make cartridge & printer parts.
Speaking on the latest market trends, Mr. Deepesh Patel shares, “In 2023, we want to increase our focus on manufacturing and providing best-in-class printer and copier parts. Our partnership with CET, which is No. 1 provider of compatibles for Kyocera printers and copiers, is going very well. We have over 500 dealer partners and in 2022 we grew about 15% over 2021. We are satisfied with our growth and looking forward to a bright future.”
Jet Technologies also has the exclusive distribution right for the China-based CET Group’s laser printer parts & consumables in India. CET, one of the reputed global players, is supported by a strong R&D team in printer parts segment. The CET Group, a global provider to over 100 countries, provides over 5000 products including laser printer spares & consumables like upper and lower fuser rollers, fuser assy and CET maintenance kits, cleaning blades, fuser films, drum assemblies, and copier fusers and parts. CET’s fusers and maintenance kits have performance and quality similar to those of OEMs.
Talking about their association with CET, Mr. Deepesh Patel comments, “CET offers printer and copier parts and cartridges of international quality at affordable prices. CET compatible consumables for Kyocera printers and copiers have global reputation. Our association with CET is very strong and places both of us in a Win-Win situation in the Indian market.”
Jet Technologies also provides a wide range of bulk toners & bulk inks that offer high output and quality for different brands and different models driven by the motto ‘Quality is the Core’ and with focus on total quality control and excellent service.
Briefing about their domestic manufacturing operations, Mr. Deepesh Patel asserts, “We manufacture supreme quality printer parts like tray, cover, printer body, etc in our manufacturing plant. We procure toners, inkjet inks, and some components from the reputed providers in China and from some from local manufacturers and traders in India.”
“Coming to printer and copier spares, Jet Technologies is a one-stop-destination with model-wise components, OPC drums, doctor & wiper blades, recovery blades, seal, smart chip, magnet sleeve, primary charger roller, etc. Today, people know Jet Toner brand as a provider of a wide range of spare parts for laser cartridges and printer machines. About 60% our business comes from Mumbai and Delhi regions, and the rest 40% from the other parts of India. We take pride in keeping our customers satisfied and we are happy with our current growth and confident about our future,” adds Mr. Deepesh Patel.
Under their brand name, Jetflex (incepted in 2000), Jet Technologies also manufactures and provides supreme quality flexible flat cables (FFC), made up of copper-, tin- or gold-plated conductors which are meant to be used to connect printers, copiers, and several other devices. Jetflex (FFC) cables are available in a variety of pitches, lengths, thicknesses and formats for use in several industrial uses.
“Our FFC cables are selling very well and we are getting very good response from the market; we are expecting more demand in the future. Regarding how to deal with supply problems from abroad, the only right way forward is manufacturing as many items as possible within India so that our dependence on imports from China and other countries would be kept as low as possible,” says Mr Deepesh Patel.
Jet Technologies continually sticks to the business philosophy of ‘Quality First, Customer is Supreme,’ and strives to provide perfect quality and service at reasonable prices.
If you have an interesting Article / Report/case study to share, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com, 9811346846/9625243429.