Home Interview Jet Technologies, ND of CET in India, Offers Top Quality Printer Parts and Consumables

Jet Technologies, ND of CET in India, Offers Top Quality Printer Parts and Consumables

by Imaging Solution Bureau

Jet Technologies today is a one-stop source for a wide range of printer parts and other imaging consumables under their brand name JetToner which enjoys a high reputation in the Indian imaging industry.

Founded in 2002, Jet Technologies has evolved into a provider of premium printer parts, office automation, and aftermarket imaging consumables under their brand name Jet Toner. JET TECHNOLOGIES also has the exclusive distribution right for the China-based CET Group’s laser printer parts & consumables in India.CET is one of the reputed global players, supported by a strong R&D team in the printer parts segment. Deepesh Patel, Proprietor, Jet Technologies shares about their company’s operations, the brand Jet Toner, its philosophy, and plans.

Deepesh Patel shares, “CET offers printer parts of international quality at affordable prices. Our association with CET places us both in a win-win situation for providing printer parts in India. In India, besides distributing CET products nationwide, we sell a lot of other products under our Jet Toner brand name. We procure from toners and inks, reputed providers in China, and also from some local manufacturers in India. We manufacture a lot of printer parts like FFC cables for laser as well as inkjet printers, tray, cover, printer body, Gears, etc in our manufacturing plant in Mumbai. Costs of black toners have gone up after the anti-dumping duty was imposed. In general, prices of all the products have gone up in the last one 6 months.”

The CET Group’s product line has over 5000 products including laser printer spares & consumables like upper and lowers fuser rollers, fuser assy and CET maintenance kits, cleaning blades, fuser film, drum assemblies, copier fusers, and parts. CET products are exported to several over 100 countries and regions around the world. CET fusers and maintenance kits have performance and quality similar to those of OEMs. CET’s superior technological capabilities and globe-spanning sales network helped the CET brand to gain a firm foothold in the global markets.

Talking about the latest trends, Deepesh Patel comments, “Today, Jet Toner is an established brand with strong roots in the market. People know the Jet Toner brand as a provider of a wide range of spare parts for laser cartridges and printer machines. State-wise, we see a major consumption of our consumables in Mumbai and Delhi regions, wherefrom these two hubs 60% of our business comes and the rest 40% from the other parts in India.”

Jet Technologies also provides a wide range of bulk toners & bulk inks that offer high output and quality for different brands and different models. In order to realize the strategic objectives, Jet Technologies strives to offer excellent service standards.

“Coming to cartridge components and printer spares, we have model-wise components, OPC drums, doctor & wiper blades, recovery blades, seal, smart chip, magnet sleeve, primary charger roller, etc. Today, Jet Technologies is a one-stop-destination for all the above-mentioned components with clients spread across India. We take pride in keeping our customers satisfied and we are happy with our current growth and confident about our future,” adds Deepesh Patel.

Jet Technologies continually sticks to the business philosophy of ‘Quality First, Customer is Supreme’, and sincerely strives to provide perfect quality, reasonable price, and qualified service. JT is based on the motto of ‘Quality is the Core’and focuses on total quality control.

“After a slump during April-September 2020 due to Covid-19, our business recovered by Oct 2020 and did well until March 2021, but due to the 2nd wave of the epidemic, again there is a downturn since April 2021. We have no new business plans until Covid-19 settles down; we plan something new only in 2022. Our message to partners and also to other distributors is they should stay confident during these tough times, follow all the safety guidelines, and get vaccinated as early as possible. The general message is they should sell only quality products to the customers and bank on long-term relationships,” concluded Deepesh Patel.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

Copyright @2021 All Right Reserved – Designed and Developed by RoyMediative